Fee Pricing Restrictions
Applies to contracts accepted on or after January 19, 2007.
Subject to change without notice.
1. For the sale or purchase of either a one, two or three family dwelling;
- If the location of the closing itself [regardless of the location of the property] takes place within downtown Rochester, it qualifies for a $295.00 fee.
- If the location of the closing itself [regardless of the location of the property] is outside of downtown Rochester, but still within Monroe County, the fee will be $350.00.
2. Fees for other types of closing and/or locations will be quoted upon request.
3. Other Legal Fees:
- $150.00 (Single)
- $200.00 (Couple)
- Living Will:$50
- Deed Outside of Closing:$400.00 (includes recording costs)
- Power of Attorney:$50 (if needed for closing)
- $100.00 (if not part of closing)
- Discharge of Mortgage:$100.00